Thank you for wanting to guest post on Imperfectly Perfect Mama.
Imperfectly Perfect Mama is a blog for all types of moms. We cover topics around being a mom, a new mom, postpartum mom, healthy mom, stressed mom, anxious mom, happy mom and anything in between.
We especially love UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Saving money tips for moms
- Self-care tips for moms
- Newborn/toddler/kid tips
- Postpartum tips
- Health tips
- Personal stories of being a mom
But, any blog post idea that is helpful for moms is welcomed.
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
When you guest post on Imperfectly Perfect Mama, you get:
- An author bio promoting your blog, social media profiles and/or products
- The chance to be featured on our contributor page if you guest post at least 2 times
- Promotion on our social media profiles
- A brand new audience for your blog
- Potential traffic from Imperfectly Perfect Mama
- Experience writing high-quality blog posts
- An imperfect community filled with moms just like you
- Support from other moms
Write a blog post for Imperfectly Perfect Mama
Imperfectly Perfect Mama is receiving around 1500 visitors a day. This will help get your mom blog exposure with a new audience.
All guest posts should be at least 1,000 words.
- How To or List titles – With the exception of a personal mom story, ALL headlines should either be a list post or How To.
- Use subheadings – H2 or H3
- No affiliate links – Sorry, we don’t want pure marketers coming here thinking it’s a free-for-all
How Do I Submit An Idea?
If approved, we will give you access to the WordPress backend of Imperfectly Perfect Mama.
You will be given a user profile and your own password to login.
You can paste your post or write your post in the backend of Imperfectly Perfect Mama.
If you like to contribute again, simply login and provide another post for review.
Depending on the amount of submissions, your posts will be published 2-6 weeks out.
What Happens After I Guest Post?
When your blog post is published on Imperfectly Perfect Mama, go ahead and share it on all of your social media profiles.
This will help you grow your brand, audience and traffic as well as your credibility in your blog niche.
We will also promote your post on our social media profiles.
Please DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, unfortunately we will have to unpublish it from our site.
This is to avoid having duplicate content out there and can confuse the search engines and benefit neither of the blogs.
If you enjoyed guest posting on Imperfectly Perfect Mama, we would love it if you guest posted again. If you guest post at least 2 times, we will add you to our contributor page!
Share your advice, tips and inspiration with other imperfect mamas!
Elna & team